COVID PCR TESTING NOW AVAILABLE!
We are proud to announce we are now offering Drive-Up PCR COVID/FLU AND RSV TESTING for SICK/SYMPTOMATIC PATIENTS ONLY! If you are experiencing any sick symptoms, please contact us to schedule a Telemedicine Visit with a healthcare provider AND a time to get swabbed for testing. We are able to test you for COVID-19, Flu A/B and RSV(common respiratory virus) all in one swab! TESTING IS DONE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! There will be designated parking for patients being tested. A clinical staff member will come to your vehicle to coach you through collecting the sample via nasal swab. Results are available SAME DAY (sometimes as soon as an hour!) Your telemed visit will be subject to your insurance copay but testing is covered by insurance when symptomatic. This has been shown to be 99% accurate and is helpful IF you get a negative home test because of the PCR technology. In addition, it tests for other common illnesses when COVID is negative. Call us to schedule!
We are now additionally offering Covid PCR testing for the following situations:
- Patients who require Covid testing pre-travel
- Patients who are asymptomatic (having no symptoms) but have had a recent exposure to a Covid positive person. (If you are asymptomatic, CDC guidelines advise testing at Day 5 after an exposure to a Covid positive person). There will be an out of pocket cost of $125 due at the time of testing. Payment may be made by cash or credit card. Covid PCR testing is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and performed on a drive-up basis. Results available within two hours. PLEASE NOTE THAT COVID PCR TESTING FOR THESE SPECIFIC SITUATIONS is NOT covered by health insurance and is an OUT-OF-POCKET cost.
Call our office to schedule!
Your Paoli Family Medicine Care Team
Paoli Family Medicine is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in our community. We are committed to protecting the safety of our patients, staff and community. To do our part in reducing the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we will be taking the following precautionary measures (devised after consultation with various infectious disease resources and large hospital based health systems in our area) aimed at protecting our vulnerable patients while continuing to provide much needed medical attention to our community:
- In an abundance of caution, we will not see sick patients (i.e. anyone with any kind of cold or respiratory symptoms) in the office until further notice. Patients whom are sick or at-risk will be directed, as needed, to one of our medical personnel for advisement on evaluation and/or treatment.
- We will continue to see routine appointments and follow-ups for patients whom have no symptoms of sickness as outlined above. Some patients whom are in high-risk categories (such as the elderly or those whom are immune-compromised) may be directed by their provider to postpone their regularly scheduled visit.
- We will be instituting an enhanced cleaning protocol to include timed disinfection of common areas throughout the day, and medical-grade cleaning of our exam rooms after every patient. This is in addition to the thorough cleaning we do nightly.
- We are now offering telemedicine visits; please call the office to schedule an appointment.
- We will be modifying our office hours, due to the significantly decreased volume of patients requesting appointments during this Coronavirus lockdown period. Please note that until further notice, our office hours are M-F 8am-4pm. We will not have evening hours, and our office will be closed on Saturdays.
- While we are available in the office every weekday, we are also always available by portal message and one of us is on-call whenever the office is closed.
Your health, safety, and comfort are our top priorities. These restrictions will be continuously evaluated as the COVID-19 situation evolves.